Monday, September 21, 2015

Woe Is Me!!

Stop the world....I want to get off!!
I can't take it anymore.
Everything I do takes effort.
Life itself is such a chore!

Always tired despite the hours
I have spent in slumber sweet.
I awake in full exhaustion,
Dreading the coming day to meet.

I can't stop my head from pounding,
Despite all efforts that I make.
I'm tired of meds & so-called healing.
Much more of this I cannot take.

I have many plans before me....
Places to go & things to do.
I want life to be worth living....
Life for me is far from through.

I'm just worn out from the journey
That I have to make each day...
Just to function for the moment.
All that's left to do is pray.

I have faith in my sweet Father.
I believe that He loves me.
I pray that with His help & guidance,
I'll be the best that I can be!



© Cari Kissel 1994






 **Have an opinion about this post? I would truly appreciate your feedback in the comment section below, or in the confidential feedback form on this page.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & feedback are welcomed. Please understand that they are subject to approval first, in order to ensure that they are respectful in nature or not generated by robot programs.